JOIN US FOR CHURCH ONLINE!
As you've likely heard, worship services are now online. Join us Sundays at one of our three online services: 9am, 10:45am, or 12:30pm. You can watch here on our website by clicking below or on our Facebook. So feel free to grab your cup of coffee and hop on a little early and enjoy some good conversation.
Maximize Your Sunday Experience!
Here are a few steps to help you have an amazing worship experience and Sunday!
- Gather your family and friends together – Bring together your family or whoever you live with to join you. If you live by yourself, you can call or facetime your friends.
- Use Chrome or Firefox – Church online works best on Chrome and Firefox Browsers.
- Stream to your largest screen – This will help you feel like you are really there.
- Make sure to unmute! – A helpful tip is to make sure both the device you're playing the service on and the video's volume are on and turned up.
- Engage, Sing, and Take Notes – Don't be afraid to sing along, take some notes, and really dive in to the experience.
- Discuss and Reflect – After the service, take some time to discuss with others what impacted you. You can use the following discussion questions to help!
TOGETHER AT HOME
We may be physically isolated, but we can choose to continue to live in community, do life together, and love our neighbor from home. In addition to church online, we have more resources and ways for you to stay connected during this time. You can find out more at our Together at Home page.
Connect with Us!
If you're looking for information or just want to connect, we'd love to help you with whatever you need. Let us know below how we can best serve you.
Watch Services On Demand
Missed a Sunday services or want to share it with someone? You can access past services on demand any time during the week, including Sunday.
Giving is an essential part of the life of all those who follow Jesus. Whether it be through our time, talents, or our finances, giving is something that we are all called to do. We ask those who call Hill Country home to prayerfully consider giving, and know that because of your generous financial gifts, our ministries are able to thrive and make a greater impact for the kingdom of Jesus Christ.