The Community Impact Ministry equips and sends the people of Hill Country Bible Church to bless our community and saturate Greater Austin with the love of Jesus. As individuals grow in their walk with God, we develop and empower them to help lead our movement of changed lives that impacts Greater Austin for Christ.
Become a Difference Maker
Here are some local ministry partners in our community that you can get involved with to be a difference maker in one of the four significant areas we are covering in our sermon series. However, there are many other issues in today's world where you might feel called to make a positive impact. Find yours Today!
If you are in need of emotional support surrounding this topic, here are a few resources we recommend for help in our area.
Pregnancy Central Texas, Rachel's Vineyard, H3 Helpline, Austin Area Life Affirming Coalition
Men: Fatherhood Aborted, Healing the Father, Partner Support
- Care Collection Drive for Faith Home Restoration. Organize a care collection for monthly items that are needed for each house.
- Become a client advocate or intercessor at a local PRC (Pregnancy Resource Center). Training is available to learn how to walk along side and care for clients.
- Teach English, trade skill, or serve a meal to students at River City Hope Street. Everyone deserves the opportunity to have a structured, faith based, meaningful educational experience.
- Support a new Foster/Adopt family to help them as they welcome a new child into their home.
- Volunteer to help someone in the community with home clean-up or minor repairs. Partners in Hope have some upcoming workdays. All ages and skill levels are appreciated.
Not sure where to serve?
Discover Hill Country is a perfect place to start. The classes we hold each month will help you learn more about the unique gifts and abilities God has placed in you. You will also find current opportunities to begin making a difference in the world around you.