One of our deepest passions is impacting others in our community with the love of Jesus Christ. Through our Community Impact ministries, we mobilize and equip the people of Hill Country to make a difference in the lives of those around us, serving them in a variety of ways.
Along with our ongoing ministries, we have some exciting initiatives right now. Be sure to also check out our calendar of events to the right of this page.
Food & Clothing Collection (click to expand)
Thank you for your great response to the challenge to resist the accumulation of “stuff” and instead live with richness toward God. All donations will be given to local ministries and nonprofits to be used for the purpose of sharing God's love and furthering the work of the kingdom.
If you have additional items to donate, please check with the following ministries:
Reveal Resource Center (Food & Clothing)
Donation drop off: Mondays 9 AM - 12 PM, 6 - 8 PM, Tuesdays 9 AM - 12 PM
1150 S. Bell Blvd. Cedar Park TX 78613, 512-981-7721
Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN)
Hope Family Thrift Store
(Serves larger area with larger needs.)
Donation drop-off hours: Monday – Saturday, 10am - 6pm
1122 East 51st St., Austin, TX 78723
Hill Country Community Ministries Thrift Store
(Serves smaller area; may not be able to take all items.)
Donation drop-off hours: Monday – Friday. 9am - 12pm; 1 - 3pm
1501 Leander Dr., Leander, TX 78641
(Multiple drop-off locations; will schedule pick-up for larger items.)
For more information, please click here.
Tree of Lights (click to expand)
Tree of Lights is Hill Country's annual Christmas giving program. In celebration of God’s greatest gift to us, we seek to share His love with local families by providing gifts for children through a variety of ministries and agencies. Below are the ways you, your family or small group can get involved.
- Dec. 1, Dec. 8, Dec. 15 - Distribute gift tags or receive donations at Trees in all campus lobbies
- Dec. 8, Dec. 15 - Wrap and sort gifts
- Dec. 14 - Help at the Arrow/Foster Christmas Party to serve lunch, supervise Christmas crafts and connect with families as the foster children receive their gifts
- Dec. 14 – Serve at the Christian Resource Center "Christmas Store" at Twin Lakes Fellowship. Volunteers are needed to host and connect with parents as they shop, Provide childcare, Wrap gifts and bake cookies, Set up and Take down, and more.
- Dec. 1, Dec. 8 - Visit one of the Lobby Christmas trees to select your tag – *This year because of the way the calendar falls, MANY of the gifts need to be back by 12/8, so please select a tag on the 1st Sunday if you are able.
- Dec. 8, Dec. 15 - Return gifts to church lobbies. Some of the gift tags taken 12/8 will need to be returned to the church office, Building C, by 12/11.
- Give online to provide funds that support purchasing gifts for the partnering ministries. COMING SOON
Questions? Contact Tree of Lights Coordinator Carla Robertson at email@example.com
This year we are partnering with the following organizations in our community:
Not sure where to serve?
Discover Hill Country is the perfect place to start. Week 3 of this 4-week series of classes we hold each month will help you learn more about the gifts and unique abilities God has placed in you. You will also find current opportunities to begin making a difference in the world around you. Sign up today!
If you still want some help figuring out where you can serve, fill out our volunteer interest form & we’ll help you, your family, or your small group find their best volunteering fit. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific questions.