Central Texas Floods
Blessing Our Neighbors
Thank you for demonstrating God's love by supporting our neighbors in response to the recent Central Texas Floods.
The families whose lives were impacted by the flooding are especially thankful for the hope and help they received from your prayers, financial gifts and multiple relief trips to clean out homes. Hill Country's response efforts included:
- 9 coordinated and independent relief trips
- 78 people who served on relief teams
- A core team lead by 7 staff and lay leaders
- 21 houses were mucked out, including 2 from our own church family, located in Marble Falls, Kingsland and the Lake Travis area
- $7,000 in giving for recovery efforts
At this time, Hill Country's flood response efforts are closed. If you would like to find ongoing serving opportunities related to local disaster response, please visit Austin Disaster Relief Network.