Cedar Park Fire Relief
Ways you Can Help
- Become a trained shepherd through the ADRN Disaster Relief Shephard (DRS) Training. We will have a need for Shepherds to walk with these families for 2 to 12 weeks as they request assistance. This training is not only useful to help current families of the fire, but to also be ready for any future needs as the fall and winter seasons are coming.
- Pray for the 20+ families that were displaced by the fire and lost their belongings
- Praise God that there were no injuries
- Thank God for the 200+ firefighters and 75 police officers that worked tirelessly through the night
- The Red Cross is ready for anyone needing additional resources. You can contact them at 800-733-2767.
- Give to our local disaster fund to help these and other families affected in our community
Reveal Resource Center will be open to all families impacted for emergency food, clothes, new socks & undergarments, along with diapers. Donations can be dropped off Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm at 1150 S. Bell Blvd (Building 1). The biggest need is new socks & undergarments.
Hill Country Community Ministries will be giving vouchers to the families to go shopping in their thrift store. You can learn more about the donations accepted and drop off times at HCCM Get Involved. Donations can be dropped off at 1501 Leander Dr • Unit 3, Bldg. C, Leander, TX 78641. Hours: Mon-Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. **Please call before bringing furniture donations** (512) 334-6464
Hope Family Thrift Store is also giving the families access to free shopping. Gently used items can be dropped off at the Donation Drop off site at 13801 Burnet Rd #200 | Mon – Sat from 10am – 5:30pm. Drop off is located to the left of the front door. You can learn more about the items they accept here: https://hopefamilythrift.org/donations/.
Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus by helping to serve those impacted in our community.