Legacy Grandparenting Summit
The Legacy Grandparenting Summit is for you if...
- You want to see your grandchildren follow Christ
- You desire to leave a lasting legacy of love
- You want to influence generations of your family for Christ
WHAT is the Summit about?
In just a few years, Legacy Coalition has seen thousands of Christian grandparents find purpose and have a greater spiritual impact on their grandchildren's lives. It is the world's largest source of grandparenting resources.
Watch this short video to learn more: Legacy Summit 2023
Here is the lineup of speakers for the event: Summit Speakers.
WHY should you go? Here is a short 3-minute video by Larry Fowler, the founder of Legacy Coalition that will answer that question: My Declaration
WHERE & WHEN will it be?
The dates are Friday* and Saturday, October 20-21, 2023. Times are 9am - 4:30pm each day.
* Do you work on Friday's? Don't let that stop you from attending since every attendee will be able to watch each speaker (those on both Friday and Saturday) via online access until Thanksgiving. So, if you can only attend Saturday in person, you can still see the entire Summit!
Join your Hill Country friends and/or invite any of your fellow grandparent friends to the event. You do NOT have to be a member of Hill Country Bible Church to attend!
Simply register here: Register for Summit
- $49/person (Early Bird discount price until September 18th)
- $59/person until October 19th
- $69/person at the door
- Please don’t let lack of finances preclude you from joining us. Scholarships are available.
Conference materials will be provided.
To learn more about Intentional Grandparenting at Hill Country, check out our webpage HERE