A Look at Hill Country’s 2022
(fiscal year ending August 31)
(fiscal year ending August 31)
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generation, for ever and ever! Amen.
God, once again, proved His faithfulness by working boldly in and through Hill Country Bible Church this fiscal year (September 2021 - August 2022). Because you faithfully gave of your time, talents, and treasure, we continued to see people come to faith, connect in community, and experience Jesus’ love.
As you read the annual report, we hope you’re inspired and encouraged by the stories of life change, the ways Hill Country served our community physically, spiritually, and financially, and the number of people who heard the gospel and came to faith.
Here are a few highlights you’ll find in the annual report:
- Hill Country offered 200 small groups with 2,341 members, and over 100 new leaders were trained, meaning more opportunities for others to connect into authentic community
- Across our three locations, 400 women and 131 men connected in Bible studies, which created life-changing connection and spiritual growth
- 1,500 parents, students, and children engaged in Milestones — age-specific resources designed to help parents guide their kids through each stage of spiritual development
- Over 500 servant leaders cared for and shared the gospel with 2,200 kids as we continue to build a child’s foundation through faith, family, and fun
- $799,778 was given to global mission organizations as we seek to engage in the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations
- God provided an unexpected overflow of funds this year, allowing us to gift $1.2 million to Mobile Loaves & Fishes to help build 1,400 tiny homes for chronically homeless neighbors
- Our Benevolence Ministry, which comes alongside those in need, offering spiritual guidance and financial assistance served 389 people and distributed $628,747 in direct assistance
These are just some of endless ways that God was boldly on the move this year, largely because of your continued commitment to be a part of Hill Country's mission and vision. If you're interested in giving as a part of your year-end gift to the amazing work that's happening in and through our church, please be sure to do so by midnight on Saturday, December 31.
One of our core values is to celebrate life change. So, in the annual report, we mention a handful of the countless stories from this year of those who’ve either come to know Jesus or deepened their faith because of God’s powerful work in and through you and Hill Country. Following are those stories of transformation.
Check out how God is working!
Daniel and Gaby Blanco have a unique and inspiring story of how they came to be baptized at Hill Country.
Zach Thomas exemplifies how it looks to be intentional about sharing the gospel with those around us, as he started talking to, meeting with, and eventually discipling his coworkers.
Because of an overflow of funds, we were able to gift $1.2 million to Mobile Loaves & Fishes to help build 1,400 tiny homes for chronically homeless neighbors.
We’re honored to partner with Agape Pregnancy Resource Center, which exists to demonstrate and share God’s unconditional love by providing practical help and loving support to those facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Every summer, we look forward to Great Adventure—a series of events and activities for everyone to grow spiritually and share the good news of Jesus in our community and throughout the world! Check out this recap from 2022, and stay tuned to learn how you can get involved!
One small act of kindness led to change in Joel's life, and now he works to change others and show the love of Jesus to the world.
It’s our honor and privilege to continue to partner with you as we saturate greater Austin with the love of Jesus!
You can see the full annual report here: