We're excited to reopen Children’s Ministry for Birth to 5th Grade during the 10:45 am service at both our Lakeline and Steiner Ranch locations. Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Hill Country Children's environments safe (and fun) for your family.
In order to carefully follow the guidelines for class size and volunteer limits, we will offer all our classes by reservation. While we welcome walk-in registrations for available spots, weekly online registration is required to secure your child(ren)’s place in this unusual season. Registration closes for the coming Sunday on Friday at noon. Thank you for bearing with us! Please select the date and location below to register:
Please select a service for the Lakeline Location to register for Early Childhood and Elementary on September 27.
Please select a service for the Steiner Ranch Location to register for Early Childhood and Elementary on September 27.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR CHILDREN
To keep our environment safe and fun while helping your child(ren) grow in their relationship with Jesus, we will all have responsibilities!
We will be practicing the state guidelines for reopening and protection, including:
- Health and temperature checks for every child and ongoing vigilance for symptoms.
- Health and temperature checks for all staff and volunteers before engaging in ministry.
- Using caution and care in our interactions and increased hygiene and sanitizing procedures during class.
- For 3rd grade and under, children remain in size-limited pods or classrooms, keeping distance from other pods/classrooms.
- For 4th and 5th grades, we will provide social distancing between students and require students to wear masks.
Please note: During drop off and pick up when distancing is more challenging, we ask all families entering the Children’s area, except very young children, to wear masks.
Health Check– Please confirm at check-in that you have taken the following self-health check before arrival.
- Take your household's temperature the morning of check-in to confirm your temperature is under 99.9. (We will have thermometers available on site if needed.)
- In the last 12-14 days, has anyone in your household . . .
- Had a fever (over 99.9)?
- Had respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Tested positive, been waiting on results, or been around anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?
(If you answer yes to any of the above, please enjoy our online worship option.)
Photo ID for Early Childhood children – For security for Birth to PreK, please bring a photo ID (Driver’s License) for the parent planning to pick up the child (the 2 parents listed on the registration will be the only ones able to pick a child up from class).
Questions? Email us at [email protected]