We're excited to have opened Children’s Ministry (Birth to 5th grade) during the 10:45 am service at both our Lakeline and Steiner Ranch locations and at 9 am our Lakeline location.
In order to carefully follow the guidelines for class size and volunteer limits, we will offer all our classes by reservation. See below for our Safety Protocols for children. While we welcome walk-in registrations for available spots, weekly online registration is required to secure your child(ren)’s place in this unusual season. Registration closes for the coming Sunday on Friday at noon. Thank you for bearing with us! Please select the date and location below to register:
Please select a service for the Lakeline Location to register for Birth-PreK and Elementary.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR CHILDREN
To keep our environment safe and fun while helping your child(ren) grow in their relationship with Jesus, we will all have responsibilities!
We will be practicing the state guidelines for reopening and protection, including:
- Health and temperature checks for every child and ongoing vigilance for symptoms.
- Health and temperature checks for all staff and volunteers before engaging in ministry.
- Using caution and care in our interactions and increased hygiene and sanitizing procedures during class.
- For 3rd grade and under, children remain in size-limited pods or classrooms, keeping distance from other pods/classrooms. Masks are strongly recommended not required for our pod/class leaders within their pods/classes.
- For 4th and 5th grades, we will provide social distancing between students and require students and leaders to wear masks.
Please note: During drop off and pick up when distancing is more challenging, we ask all families entering the Children’s area, except very young children, to wear masks.
Health Check– Please confirm at check-in that you have taken the following self-health check before arrival.
- Take your household's temperature the morning of check-in to confirm your temperature is under 99.9. (We will have thermometers available on site if needed.)
- Do you or does anyone in your household have symptons associated with CoVID-19? (fever, cough, respiratory or flu-like symptons, sore throat, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell)
- If you have had any of these symptoms or been sick in the last 14 days, have you had any lingering symptoms in the last 3 days (72 hours)?
- Has anyone in your household tested positive for CoVID in the last 10 days or is anyone awaiting the results of a CoVID-19 test?
- Has anyone in your household had contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with CoVID-19 in the last 14 days?
(If you answer yes to any of the above, please enjoy our online worship option.)
Photo ID for Early Childhood children – For security for Birth to PreK, please bring a photo ID (Driver’s License) for the parent planning to pick up the child (the 2 parents listed on the registration will be the only ones able to pick a child up from class).
Questions? Email us at [email protected]