TREE OF LIGHTS 2022
We are excited to start our 2022 Tree of Lights. This year, "adoption" of tags will be done online and In-Person. Tree of Lights is our annual giving engagement during the Christmas season. It's an opportunity to bless families in our community while celebrating the love of our generous God through the gift of His only Son. There are still many ways to serve with your family, friends, small group or ministry.
Online Tag Selection Here Donate to Tree of Lights Here
Please LABEL all gifts with agency and # and name if one listed.
You may drop off all gifts:
- During the week: Lakeline Church office. (building closest to 620) M,W,Th,F 8:30-5 T 10-5
- 8:45 am-12:15 pm Sundays, Dec. 4th & 11th : East Main Lobby Tree, NW Lobby Tree or Steiner Ranch or Leander Lobby Trees
Suggested Price Range per child is $40-50, however we realize some gifts may be slightly over this.
Donations for our Partner ministries: return unwrapped by Dec. 11th. (Agape Pregnancy, Trotter House (if not child specific), Mission Possible Bibles or camp donations, Reveal, RRISD Clothes Closet, HCBC Prison Ministry, Apartment Cares). Only gifts for Arrow need to be wrapped. There is no suggested $ amount. Any item helps further our ministries & spread the love of Christ.
Thank you for your generosity in helping others at Christmastime!
We still need help to receive donations at the lobby trees, help with the Arrow Christmas Party, or organize & deliver gifts to partner agencies.
Servant Leader Opportunities Needed
- Help people select tags from trees at each location on Sunday's
- Gift Sorting and Wrapping
- We deliver gifts to other local ministries and families
- Arrow Party for Foster Families- Set up, crafts & activities, serving food
and many more opportunities you can find when you click on the link below!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or want to help in a way you do not see listed-please email Carla Robertson or call/text to 512-750-9643.