Join us this Sunday!
We have in-person services at two locations. You can find out more details about each service below:
9:00 am – Mask recommended, but optional with our new Athletic Center as a mask-required venue
10:45 am –Mask recommended, but optional with our new Athletic Center as a mask-required venue
9:00 am – Mask recommended, but optional
10:45 am –Mask recommended, but optional
HILL COUNTRY CHILDREN
We're excited to be opening Children’s Ministry (Birth to 5th grade) during the 10:45 am service at both our Lakeline and Steiner Ranch locations and at 9 am our Lakeline location. In order to carefully follow the guidelines for class size and volunteer limits, we will offer all our classes by reservation. See below for our Safety Protocols for children. Registration closes for the coming Sunday on Friday at noon.
While we welcome walk-in registrations for available spots, in this unusual season, weekly online registration is required to secure your child(ren)’s place. Thank you for bearing with us!
Please select a service for the Lakeline Location to register for Birth-PreK and Elementary:
Please select a service for the Steiner Ranch Location to register for Early Childhood and Elementary:
Safety Protocols for Children's
To keep our environment safe and fun while helping your child(ren) grow in their relationship with Jesus, we will all have responsibilities!
Our Role: We will be practicing the state guidelines for reopening and protection, including:
- Health and temperature checks for every child and ongoing vigilance for symptoms.
- Health and temperature checks for all staff and volunteers before engaging in ministry.
- Using caution and care in our interactions and increased hygiene and sanitizing procedures during class.
- For 3rd grade and under, children remain in size-limited pods or classrooms, keeping distance from other pods/classrooms. Masks are strongly recommended not required for our pod/class leaders within their pods/classes.
- For 4th and 5th grades, we will provide social distancing between students and require students and leaders to wear masks.
Please note: During drop off and pick up when distancing is more challenging, we ask all families entering the Children’s area, except very young children, to wear masks.
Health Check– Please confirm at check-in that you have taken the following self-health check before arrival.
- Take your household's temperature the morning of check-in to confirm your temperature is under 99.9. (We will have thermometers available on site if needed.)
- Do you or does anyone in your household have symptons associated with CoVID-19? (fever, cough, respiratory or flu-like symptons, sore throat, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell)
- If you have had any of these symptoms or been sick in the last 14 days, have you had any lingering symptoms in the last 3 days (72 hours)?
- Has anyone in your household tested positive for CoVID in the last 10 days or is anyone awaiting the results of a CoVID-19 test?
- Has anyone in your household had contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with CoVID-19 in the last 14 days?
(If you answer yes to any of the above, please enjoy our online worship option.)
Photo ID for Early Childhood children – For security for Birth to PreK, please bring a photo ID (Driver’s License) for the parent planning to pick up the child (the 2 parents listed on the registration will be the only ones able to pick a child up from class).
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
In-Person Service Guidelines
Hill Country's Role
Our volunteers (ushers, greeters, etc.) will be standing 6 feet apart from other attendees, sitting at least 2 seats apart from other attendees (family units may stand and sit with each other), wearing masks, and ensuring safety precautions are followed.
Doors will be held open by volunteers.
We do not pass the offering plate, bulletins, or communion. Our Give boxes will be available at each location and other resources can be accessed digitally (sermon notes, connect card, giving online, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every entrance.
- Children's Ministry (Newborn to 5th Grade) is available by registration at the 9 am and 10:45 am Sunday service at the Lakeline location and 10:45 am at the Steiner Ranch location. Please scroll down this page for more details.
- Student Ministry (middle and high school students) is gathering in-person on Wednesday nights from 7 - 8:30 pm at the Lakeline campus. For those unable to attend Wednesday night, there's an online gathering on Thursdays from 7 - 7:45 pm on Zoom right here.
- Reservations are not required; we simply ask that you sit two seats apart from others not in your group
Masks will be recommended at both the 9 and 10:45 am services, with a separated and designated mask-required venue available.
Keep physical distance from other attendees (6 feet standing, 2 seats when seated)
Confirm that you are healthy with your personal doctor and do not attend if you:
- Have any symptoms of illness (fever, shortness of breath, cough, runny nose, sore throat, have lost sense of taste or smell, etc.)
- Are currently awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test
- Have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days (wait until you have been symptom free for at least 3 days and are cleared by your doctor)
- Have been in contact with anyone who has been confirmed to be Covid-19 positive in the last 14 days
What are the safety precautions for coming to church and why should I follow them, especially if I’m healthy?
The best way to demonstrate the love and grace of Jesus is to serve one another in love and consider others’ needs and preferences more than our own. Many people with COVID are asymptomatic and “feel fine” but would unknowingly be putting others at risk. To live for others, we ask you to consider:
- Washing your hands often/thoroughly; wearing a mask in common spaces
- Practicing social distancing (6 feet standing, 2 seats when seated) with people outside of your household (even if you see others who are not doing so!)
- Staying home if you (or anyone in your household) are showing any symptoms of illness
- Walking in grace as you encounter any roadblocks or challenges; we’re all in this together and doing things we’ve never done before
What is provided for families with kids at this time?
We are offering on-site Children’s Ministry (Birth to 5th Grade) at both our Lakeline and Steiner Ranch locations, with required registration. To register, follow this link.
Additionally, we have many resources to help families grow relationally and spiritually every day!
Where should I go for in-person worship if “my campus” has not been reopened yet?
It is a joy and blessing to be ONE church in multiple locations! Right now, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we truly are one church! Although there will be special and unique happenings at each campus/community in the weeks and months ahead, right now, we are only offering in-person worship at the two physical locations/buildings that we own (Lakeline and Steiner Ranch).
- We encourage anyone who is healthy and able to worship in-person to join us at either of these locations! God’s design is for us to gather together to worship Him.
- We will continue to offer services online - “Together at Home” for anyone who has limitations (health, age/stage of life, etc.) or prefers to worship at home - Watch Now
- Pray for our church, community, and country as we work together with local, state, and national leaders
What is the next phase/tier of ministry going to look like?
There are many factors to be considered as we carefully think about next steps.
For continued connection and community right now, we’d love you to explore the resources here.