Prayer Connection Prayer is an essential part of who we are as believers in Jesus Christ and as a church family. If you'd like to be part of our prayer connection and receive emails so you can pray for others' requests, subscribe here.
If you would like to submit a prayer request, please fill out and submit the form below, and we will take your requests before the Lord. We'd also love to hear about answers to prayer and praises that you have experienced as a result of God working in your life!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want this request to be submitted anonymously, please select the appropriate box under "Confidentiality Level" below.
The following guidelines must be agreed upon by all users of our prayer connection:
- Submissions should be presented in the form of a “prayer request” and stated in a concise and clear manner that communicates to the prayer team what one is asking for in prayer.
- It is the responsibility of the one submitting the request to obtain permission from anyone named in the request, and to insure the correctness of all content. Submissions should NOT include any of the following:
- Any names of people, without their permission.
- Any names of organizations, such as churches, businesses, etc., without their permission.
- Information that may be offensive or slanderous to other people or groups.
- The prayer connection moderator has the authority to edit all submissions to comply with these guidelines, and to exclude any info that may be questionable.
- Requests are collected and then sent out in a group once, or twice, per day as needed. If you have an emergency request that cannot wait until the next group posting, please contact the church office.