JOB SEEKERS NETWORK
Job Seekers Network is a networking, training, encouragement and resource group to assist local area residents in their job search. Whether you find yourself unemployed or underemployed, Job Seekers provides practical guidance, resources and support and you look for the right career.
Mondays, 9:00 - 11:30 am (Newcomer at 8:40am)
Hill Country Bible Church Austin - Lakeline Campus
12124 RR 620 North, Austin, TX (Building A, 1st Floor Auditorium)
Facilitator, Craig Foster, has over 20 years of work experience including 11 years as an Executive for Dell. Having been through seven position transitions himself, Craig is passionate about training, motivating and connecting people in ways that will help them in their career search.
DIRECTIONS & DETAILS
- Navigate here. Look for signs on Little Elm Trail and at the Northwest Lobby Entrance under the portico. The meeting is inside this entrance, and to the right, down the stairs.
- The meetings are free and please plan to arrive 20 minutes early the first time you come.
- The group does not meet on major holidays, at Spring Break, 2nd and 3rd week of July or at the end of the year.)
For additional job seekers resources, please visit the Job Seekers Network.
Special Programs Offered Throughout the Year
These workshops can help you get to know yourself better, explore other career options or even make a career transition!
- Design & Focus - Four week program during our Monday morning meetings or on a weekday night. MORE INFO
- Living the Called Life Workshop - a hands-on workshop where you'll assess areas of your calling and work to develop your Life Calling Plan: Life Purpose Statement, Life Verse, Life Growth Plan, Life Values. MORE INFO
If you are struggling with emotional or relational issues brought on by your job loss, we would love to help provide guidance and care. Please call 512.331.5050.
"But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months or drought, their leaves stay green, and they go right on producing delicious fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8