HCBC Student Ministries wants to celebrate our seniors! We have two events planned for Sunday, May 21 – recognition and slideshow during worship, and Graduation Dessert in the afternoon.
Graduation Dessert – 2:00-3:30 pm in the First Floor Auditorium
Graduation Dessert is a semi-formal event where grads and their parents can enjoy fabulous desserts and some special time together, watch a slideshow featuring this year’s grads, hear from a couple of our staff, and privately share a personal letter from parents to grad.
To be included in this event, please send the following information by May 7 to Amy at email@example.com. You’ll receive an email from Amy confirming that she received it:
- RSVP with the number attending (grads and parents only, please)
- A recent photo of your student, sent in JPEG format
Please bring these items with you to the dessert:
- A framed photo of your student for display
- A personal letter from you to your student. There will be time at the dessert for you to privately share this letter with your student. It can include whatever is important to you – character qualities you see in your student, pride in their accomplishments, wisdom for what’s ahead, etc.
Senior Recognition Schedule:
- 1st Service: Seniors will meet at 8:15 am in the Worship Suite and after being recognized, they will all stay in the service together.
- 2nd Service: Seniors will meet at 9:45 am in the Worship Suite and after being recognized, they are invited to hang out and enjoy breakfast in the Worship Suite.
- 3rd Service: Seniors will meet at 11:15 am in the Worship Suite and after being recognized can either stay and attend service or they may leave.
Casual church attire is recommended for students and parents.